During Youmacon (Detroit, MI, USA) 2018 cosplay masquerade contest; I had the opportunity to converse with fellow cosplayers.  Only pos...

12.05.2018


During Youmacon (Detroit, MI, USA) 2018 cosplay masquerade contest; I had the opportunity to converse with fellow cosplayers.  Only positive things were spoken about C2E2′s cosplay competition.  

I have yet to travel outside of my current bubble and am excited to set this was going to be a goal for 2019, but we thought it best to hold off a year.  We are not only excited to attend this convention for the first time, we are also looking forward to all the creative motivation seeing other cosplayers brings to my own table.  I can not wait to bring Maghda to life.  We will be using Tumblr as a means to document our progress in a clean/blogger style.
Fingers crossed like a pretzel, for good fortune!



0 coment�rios: