I started playing Diablo III as a release; a break from cosplay.  I originally did not plan on tackling any of the pixelated designs wi...

12.05.18 [Part 3]


I started playing Diablo III as a release; a break from cosplay.  I originally did not plan on tackling any of the pixelated designs within this Blizzard Entertainment realm. However, after large sums of time, I can no longer stand strong against the desire to craft a Diablo III character.

When I started Diablo I created/selected a Monk-class Toon. I had watched a few started videos as well as read up on to the other available classes.




I was quick to get comfortable with the class and as I started to encounter my first NPC/Boss.  Her moth-like presence pulled at my desire to bring another villain to life.  The idea of created large moths to mount on my shoulders/back - I am all too excited to begin this project!


I hope you look forward to a moth filled next three months.  The goal is create a costume that is bigger and better than the last.  Also, this costume will be the first cosplay that will need to break-down into a suitcase for travel.  We have big plans for 2019 and are excited to start sharing them soon!!





0 coment�rios: